Charges Included In the Fare
Train face, South Indian Food
Deluxe bus (22 Pushback seat & 5 back sofa seat)
Boarding Facility: 7 Nights (For three persons 1 Non A/c Rooms)
Charges Excluded In the Fare
Guaranteed Helicopter facility will be arranged ( Patta - Kedarnath - Patta Rs.7000)
Jeep Facility for Gaurikund and Thriyog Narayan Temple (Rs.150)
If Kedarnath Darshan is delayed then the night stay at hotel is ( Rs.500)
Guide Charges Per person Rs.400/-
|Day1||Reaches delhi in the morning by train. Starting at 8'0 Clock by bus to Haridwar. Take holy dip in River ganga at 3'O Clock and worshipping Gangadevi. Watching Ganga Aarti at 6:30 in evening. Night Stay at Haridwar.|
Starting to Guptakashi. Places to see on the way
1) Devaprayag - Place where Alaknanda river and Bhagirathi River Joins to forms River Ganga
2) Worshipping Ragunathar (One among the 108 Divya Desam) Stage where Lord Rama Meditated, Having the darshan of Lord Viswanathar ar Guptakashi, night stay at Guptakasi
|Day 3||Guptakashi - Pada( 15Km 1 Hour Travel). Starting Pada in helicopter to Kedarnath to worship Kedareshwar and after darshan return back in helicopter to pada ( Helicopter charges Rs.7000/- will be charged from the Pilgrims). If Kedarnath darshan is delayed then the night stay at hotel is ( Rs.500). If the darshan is not delayed then there is no need to stay at kedarnath|
Starting to Sonprayag in the morning seeing places
1) Gaurikund where Parvathi Meditated to Shiva to get his affection
2)Triyog Narayan Temple is the place where the holy wedding of Parvathi and Lord Shiva Took Place
Night Stay At Guptakashi
Starting from 6'O Clock to Badrinath Place to see on the way
1) Omkareshwarar temple at Okkimat 2) Chopatta This place is referred to as India's Switzerland
3)Joshimath Narashimar temple which is one among the 108 Divya desam. Night Stay at Badrinath.
1) Taking holy bath at Gupta kundam hot spring in morning 5'O Clock and worshipping Lord Vishnu
2) Starting at Morning 9'O Clock to the Village Mana -4Km which is the last village of India.
starting at Morning 10'O Clock to Delhi Places to see on the way
1)Karan prayag - Karanan Temple 2) Rudraprayag - Place where Naradar attained music Knowlege from Lord Shiva.
Night stay at Srinagar.
Continuing the Delhi Travel, Place to see On the way to Rishikesh
1) Ram Cradle Bridge
2) Second Rameshwaram place where Ramar meditated 3) Geeta Bhavan 4) Night Stay in Delhi.
Starting from Delhi to Chennai in the Morning or at Night